Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc. (CWEB:CSE; CWBHF:OTCQX) is reorganizing and implementing several programs to grow revenue and achieve positive cash flow in 2022, reported Scott Fortune, analyst at ROTH Capital Partners.
A key focus for the company this year is expanding consumer access to its CBD products, and the GNC distribution agreement helps it do that by strengthening its U.S. consumer retail channel. The agreement also provides an opportunity for expansion to have Charlotte’s Web gummies and potentially other products at GNC’s 2,000 locations.
“The GNC partnership is a great fit to expand Charlotte’s Web’s addressable market and engage health and fitness consumers through a leading global health and wellness retailer,” added Fortune.
Charlotte’s Web’s other strategies include entering into additional partnerships and launching new products in the US and worldwide, the analyst noted.
“Furthermore, with the positive passage of Assembly Bill 45 in California, we anticipate that new distribution opportunities and swallowable product adoption by retailers over time will provide expanded growth opportunities and new revenue streams,” Fortune wrote.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and is providing services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. You or members of your household own stocks of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. You or members of your household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are Streetwise Reports billboard sponsors: None. Click here for important information on sponsorship fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) The comments and opinions expressed are those of the relevant experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
4) The article does not constitute investment advice. Each reader is encouraged to consult their financial professional and any action a reader takes on the information presented herein is their own responsibility. By opening this page, each reader accepts and agrees to the Streetwise Reports Terms of Service and Full Legal Disclaimer. This article is not an invitation to invest. Streetwise Reports does not provide general or specific investment advice and the information in Streetwise Reports should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Reports does not endorse or recommend the businesses, products, services or securities of any company mentioned in Streetwise Reports.
5) From time to time Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or their family members and persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the website may have a long or short position in the securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or their immediate family members are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of such securities, over the open market or otherwise, from the time they decide to publish an article until three business days after the article is published. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that essentially only reproduce previously published company announcements.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Streetwise Reports officers, employees and employees are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always consult a healthcare professional for medical advice.
Disclosures for ROTH Capital Partners LLC, Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc., January 18, 2022
Charlotte’s Web Holdings, Inc (CWEB.CN) and CV Sciences, Inc. stock may be subject to the Penny Stock Rules of the Securities and Exchange Commission, which may include selling practice requirements for certain low-priced securities. Within the last twelve months, ROTH Capital Partners or an affiliate of ROTH Capital Partners has received compensation for investment banking services from CV Sciences, Inc.
CV Sciences, Inc. stock may not be authorized for sale in one or more states.
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC expects or intends to receive compensation for investment banking or other business dealings with the affected companies mentioned in this report within the next three months. The materials, information and facts discussed in this report, other than information about ROTH Capital Partners, LLC and its affiliates, are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but are in no way guaranteed to be complete or accurate. This report should not be used as a complete analysis of the company, industry or security discussed in the report. More information is available upon request. However, this is neither an offer nor a solicitation of the securities discussed. All opinions or estimates in this report are subject to change without notice. Investing in the stock involves risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. In addition, an investment in the Stock may involve a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.