New York, April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the Report “Cannabis Cultivation Market Research Report By Product – Global Forecast To 2025 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” – https: // www. reportlinker.com/p06063009/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps business leaders make better decisions when money exchange data is available.
1. The global cannabis growing market is projected to grow from $ 1,783.67 million in 2020 to $ 3,291.67 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global cannabis growing market is expected to grow from EUR 1,563.96 million in 2020 to EUR 2,886.19 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global cannabis growing market is projected to grow from £ 1,390.36 million in 2020 to £ 2,565.83 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global cannabis growing market is projected to grow from JPY 190,363.73 million in 2020 to JPY 351,304.59 million by the end of 2025.
The global cannabis growing market is expected to grow from A $ 2,590.13 million in 2020 to A $ 4,779.94 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
This research report categorizes cannabis growing to predict revenue and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the product, the cannabis growing market for buds, oils, and tinctures was studied.
Based on the geography, the cannabis growing market in America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa was studied. The American region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The region studied Europe, Middle East and Africa in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report examines in depth the recent major developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global cannabis growing market, including Aphria, Inc., Atlas Growers Ltd., Aurora Cannabis Inc., Better Group (Holdings) Co., Ltd., Cannabis Sativa, Inc. CannTrust Holdings Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Cresco Labs, Cronos Group, Cronos Group, Curaleaf Holding Inc., Ecofibre Limited, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC, Maricann Inc., Medical Marijuana Inc., Organigram Holding Inc., Pacific Cannabis Growers, Stillcanna Inc., The Hydropothecary Corp., Tikun Olam, Tikun Olam, Tilray Inc. and TruTrace Technologies Inc.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, and for the long-term impact that is likely to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible ways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix ranks and categorizes the vendors in the Cannabis Growing market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies achieve this to make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The “Competitive Strategic” window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The competitive strategies window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the best or most favorable fit for vendors to apply successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capacities of the leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. How big and forecast is the global cannabis growing market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global cannabis cultivation market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global cannabis cultivation market during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global cannabis growing market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal frameworks in the global cannabis growing market?
6. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global cannabis growing market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06063009/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.