DUBLIN, April 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market Research Report By Shape (Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additive, Inhaled Liquids, And Supplement Capsule), By Source (Inorganic And Organic), By Distribution Mode, By Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – The Cumulative Impact of the COVID-19 “report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cannabinoid hemp oil market is expected to grow $ 718.34 million in 2020 to USD 3,081.56 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
In this research report, the cannabinoid hemp oil is categorized in order to predict earnings and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on the Shape, the Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market is studied for Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additives, Inhaled Liquids, Supplement Capsule, and Tincture Spray.
- Based on Source, the cannabinoid hemp oil market is examined for inorganic and organic.
- Based on the distribution mode, the cannabinoid hemp oil market is studied in offline mode and online mode.
- Based on the application, it will study the cannabinoid hemp oil market in the cosmetic and personal care, food and beverage, medicine and pharmaceutical, and pet care sectors.
- Based on geography, the cannabinoid hemp oil market is studied across America. Asia Pacific, and Europe, middle East & Africa. The America region surveyed Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia Pacific Region surveyed over Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, middle East & Africa Region surveyed over France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report examines in depth the recent significant developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global cannabinoid hemp oil market, including Aphria, Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, CBD Health Solutions, LLC., CV Sciences, Inc., CW Hemp, Elixinol LLC , Endoca, Folium Biosciences, Freedom Leaf Inc., Green Streets of Florida, LLC, Isodiol International, Inc., Kazmira LLC, Medical Marijuana, Inc., NuLeaf Naturals LLC and Pharmahemp.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, and for the long-term impact that is likely to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Ongoing research broadens the research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible ways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes the vendors in the Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) companies involved helps make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The “Competitive Strategic” window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The competitive strategies window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or low cost opportunity for vendors to apply successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to pursue further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capacities of the leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
2. What are the Inhibiting Factors and Effects of COVID-19 on the Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market during the Forecast Period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas should be invested in in the global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global cannabinoid hemp oil market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal framework in the global cannabinoid hemp oil market?
6. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market?
Main topics covered:
1.1. Aims of the study
1.2. Market segmentation & coverage
1.3. Years considered for the study
1.4. Currency & pricing
1.7. Interest Groups
2. Research methodology
2.1. Search process
2.1.1. Define: research goal
2.1.2. Determine: research design
2.1.3. Prepare: research tool
2.1.4. Collect: data source
2.1.5. Analyze: data interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: data review
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: update update
2.2. Research implementation
2.2.1. Initiation: research process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop a research plan
2.2.3. Execution: Do research
2.2.4. Verification: Find and Analyze
2.2.5. Publication: research report
2.3. Research result
3.2. Market outlook
3.3. Outlook for distribution mode
3.4. Outlook form
3.5. Application outlook
3.6. Source outlook
3.7. Geography outlook
3.8. Competitive outlook
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative effects of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increased social acceptance of cannabis and cannabis infused products worldwide
184.108.40.206. Increasing use in the treatment of patients diagnosed with neurological disorders and other chronic diseases
220.127.116.11. Legalized supply of quality controlled CBD oil for sale
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for cannabis infused foods and beverages
22.214.171.124. Legalized production of cannabis in North America
126.96.36.199. Import and export of cannabis or cannabis products for medical and scientific purposes
188.8.131.52. Growing your own cannabis
184.108.40.206. Bad guidance and imprecise dosing lead to dangerous consequences
220.127.116.11. Product developers need to be constantly up to date
18.104.22.168. The use, distribution, possession and sale of cannabis oil are subject to different international laws
22.214.171.124. Developing new products related to cannabis infused foods and beverages
126.96.36.199. Pharmaceutical companies and beverage makers keeping an eye on the cannabis industry
188.8.131.52. High taxes on the cannabis industry have a negative impact on commercialization
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat from new entrants
5.2.2. Replacement threat
5.2.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market By Shape
6.2. Concentrated oil
6.4. Food additive
6.5. Inhaled liquids
6.6. Supplement capsule
6.7. Tincture spray
7. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market By Source
8. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market By Distribution Mode
8.2. Offline mode
8.3. Online fashion
9. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market By Application
9.2. Cosmetics & body care
9.3. Food & drinks
9.4. Medicine & Pharmacy
9.5. Animal care
10. Americas cannabinoid hemp oil market
10.6. United States
11. Asia Pacific Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market
11.9. South Korea
12th Europe, middle East & Africa Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
11/12 United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis
13.4. Competitor SWOT analysis
13.5. Competitive scenario
13.5.1. Fusion & acquisition
13.5.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.5.3. Introduction and improvement of new products
13.5.4. Investment & Financing
13.5.5. Award, recognition and expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Aphria, Inc.
14.2. Canopy Growth Corporation
14.3. CBD Health Solutions, LLC.
14.4. CV Sciences, Inc.
14.5. CW hemp
14.6. Elixinol LLC
14.8. Life Sciences Sheet
14.9. Freedom Leaf Inc.
14.10. Green streets of Florida, GMBH
11/14 Isodiol International, Inc.
14.12. Kazmira LLC
14.13. Medical Marijuana, Inc.
14.14. NuLeaf Naturals LLC
14.15. Pharmaceutical temp
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a6jxm1 for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For Toll Free US / CAN, call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE RESEARCH and Markets