DUBLIN, January 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The CBD Consumer Health Market Research Report by Product, by Distribution Channel, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The size of the global CBD consumer health market has been estimated at $6,924.40 million likely to be achieved in 2020 $7,912.67 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a CAGR of 14.63% $18,017.32 million until 2027.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency conversion data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as the historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the CBD Consumer Health Market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customers). support) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It conveys the idea of its revenue generation compared to other providers in this space in the overall market. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger characteristics.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report examines in depth the recent significant developments of the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global CBD consumer health market, including Aurora Cannabis Inc., BioVectra Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, CBD American Shaman, CBDepot, CHARLOTTE’S WEB, CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp., CV Sciences, Inc., Elixinol LLC, ENDOCA, Gaia Botanicals, LLC., Global Cannabinoids Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC, Isodiol International Inc., Joy Organics, Kazmira LLC, Lord Jones, Medical Marijuana Inc., Noramco, Inc., NuLeaf Naturals, LLC and THC Pharm GmbH.
The report provides insights into the following indications:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the penetration of mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, current developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global CBD consumer health market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impacts of COVID-19 shaping the global CBD consumer health market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas of the global CBD consumer health market to invest in during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global CBD consumer health market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory framework in the global CBD Consumer Health market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global CBD Consumer Health market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global CBD consumer health market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for CBD nutraceuticals
126.96.36.199. Increasing acceptance of CBD issues around the world
188.8.131.52. Increase in the number of retailers selling CBD-based products
184.108.40.206. Availability of alternatives and the high price of CBD products
220.127.116.11. Initiatives and investments for research activities related to CBD in the field of oncology
18.104.22.168. Permission Guidelines for CBD Production
22.214.171.124. Uncertain government regulations regarding CBD products
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. CBD Consumer Health Market, by Product
6.2. OTC medicinal products
6.2.1. CBD Analgesics
6.2.2. CBD dermatology products
6.2.3. CBD products for mental health
6.2.4. CBD Sleep Aid Products
6.3.1. CBD sports nutrition
6.3.2. CBD Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (VDS)
6.3.3. CBD weight management and wellbeing
7. CBD Consumer Health Market by distribution channel
7.3. retail pharmacies
7.4. retail stores
8. American CBD Consumer Health Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific CBD Consumer Health Market
9.10. South Korea
10 Europe, middle East & Africa CBD Consumer Health Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. business strategy
11.1.3. product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis by major player
11.4. competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, cooperation and partnership
11.4.3. Introduction of new products and improvement
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Aurora Cannabis Inc.
12.2. BioVectra Inc.
12.3. Canopy Growth Corporation
12.4. CBD American Shaman
12.5. CBD Depot
12.6. CHARLOTTE’S WEB
12.7. CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp.
12.8. CV Sciences, Inc.
12.9. Elixinol LLC
12.11. Gaia Botanicals, LLC.
12.12. Global Cannabinoids Inc.
12.13. GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC
12.14. Isodiol International Inc.
12.15 Joy Organics
12.16. Kazmira LLC
12.17. Mr Jones
12.18. Medical Marijuana Inc.
12.19. Noramco, Inc.
12.20 NuLeaf Naturals, LLC
21.12. THC Pharma GmbH
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lladtu
research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets